Free Range Your Life Sweepstakes
Celebrate Free Range Chicken with a Free Range Oven!
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Submissions end September 30, 2017! Only one entry per person.
*See Official Sweepstakes Rules Below.
Hip Chick Farms “Free Range Your Life” Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Hip Chick Farms “Free Range Your Life” Sweepstakes promotion (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Hip Chick Farms ( “Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising/promotion/fulfillment agencies, Promotion prize suppliers, anyone else connected with the development, production and distribution of materials for or the implementation of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and persons in the immediate family of (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in their same household (whether or not related) as any person in any of the preceding categories, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply. Internet access and valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period/General Promotion Terms: Promotion starts on or about 12:00:01 a.m. PacificTime (PT) on March 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Important: If the entrant is entering this Promotion via a mobile device, Message and Data Rates may apply. The entrant should consult his/her wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Not all cellular telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this method of entry. The entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes/contest entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, stolen, undelivered or misdirected entries. If you opt to use a wireless mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers.
- How to Enter: To enter, visit www.hipchickfarms.com, click on the Hip Chick Farms Promotion link to be redirected to the Promotion entry page, and follow the on-line instructions to provide the required entry information and submit your entry (“Entry”). Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. . You may register and submit an entry for the Sweepstakes using only one name and one email address. In case of dispute, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account associated with the email address used when submitting the entry, based on the applicable provider’s records. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Random Drawing/Odds of Winning. Sweepstakes Prize will be awarded by random drawing on or about October 15, 2017 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Grand Prize (1): Exact model, size, color and all other features to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $4,995. Winner is solely responsible any other costs and expenses not specifically included in the Grand Prize description.
The potential winner(s) is subject to verification and compliance with these Complete Official Rules. The verification of winner and awarding of the prize will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor or its designated judges, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Promotion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility and potential winning entry have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Entrants agree to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the judges.
- Conditions of Participation. Potential winner will be notified on or about seven business days after the drawing by email to the email address provided at time of entry. Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s email with the required information within forty-eight (48) hours of the time the email was sent. Sponsor will then communicate with potential winner via email in order to obtain a preferred mailing address for prize fulfillment and other contact information required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility. Potential winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity (where legal) and Liability Release, to be received within five (5) days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if a potential winner cannot be reached or if a potential winner does not respond to Sponsor’s email(s) within the required time limits, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the applicable Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Depiction/description of prize elements in Promotion-related materials are for illustrative purposes only and may not be actual prizes provided. No cash or substitution of any prizes will be offered in whole or in part. No assignment or prize transfer is permitted in whole or in part. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All unspecified expenses, taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. By participating or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each entrant grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, that entrant’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the promotion, and biographical information as news or information and for trade, advertising, and promotional purposes without any compensation or review.
- Release of Liability. Except where prohibited by law, all entrants (or entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release Sponsor and the Promotion Entities (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Promotion; participation in any Promotion-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web-site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from this Web site. Released Parties are not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Promotion or defraud Released Parties in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part.
- DISPUTES. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a state or federal court located in Sonoma County, California. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive; incidental; or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST. Name of the winner(s) of prizes will be posted online for a period of 30 days.
SPONSOR. Hip Chick Farms, 30 S Main St #114, Sebastopol, CA 95472